Mode of payment
Features of the property
- lot is irregular in shape
- flat terrain
- accessible to private vehicles and public transportation
Landmarks/establishments within the vicinity
- Ever Supermarket
- Bagong Silangan Barangay Hall
SEALED BIDDING GUIDELINES
- Sale is on an “AS IS-WHERE IS” basis.
- Bidders should make reasonable examination of property title/s and tax declaration/s and inspection of the physical condition and location of the properties. It is best to contact the specific Sales Advisors indicated on the properties listed for further queries .
- Buyers should make a bid using the official bid form. All bids should be sealed in an envelope and should be dropped to our official bid box located in Strategic Asset Management & Sales (SAMS) Main Office at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City.
- The Bank shall not accept bids beyond the defined cut-off date and time. Further, the Bank shall not be held liable for any unforeseen event that may result to the delay of the delivery of the bids to our Main Office.
- The sealed envelope containing the bid should have the following markings: Bid for property located at with EBM Code < N-245 >
- All bid offers should be “time-stamped” by SAMS Customer Care Desk personnel or the authorized SAMS personnel in our provincial offices to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw the Property/ies at any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion, waive any defects or informality on the offers received and accepts the most advantageous to the Seller but does not guarantee that any award shall be made.
- Deadline for Submission of Bids: May 28, 2021 4:00pm
Property Classification: Yellow Tag (with special concerns either on title, tax declaration, possession, or other property documents)
- No possession (with tenants, former owner or illegal settlers)
- Encroachment issues
- With easement for road widening
Sales Advisor : William Tuya
Contact No. : 0927-1336429 / (02)8509-7077
Alternate : Kaye Gaton
Alternate's No. : (02)8580-3129/0967-387-0074