Welcome Professional Real Estate Brokers!
Strategic Asset Management and Sales seeks to forge partnerships only with licensed Real Estate Brokers in selling and leasing of our real estate properties. Licensed brokers under the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) of the Republic of the Philippines are welcome for accreditation.
Buena Mano Brokers Accreditation Process
To become one of our accredited Buena Mano broker, please present the original copies and photocopies of the following:
1. Completely filled-out Broker’s Accreditation form
a. For Individuals
b. For Corporate / Partnership
2. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Real Estate Brokers Certificate
3. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Real Estate Brokers ID
4. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card / BIR Form 2303
5. One (1) valid government-issued ID (e.g., passport, driver’s license, etc.)
6. Community Tax Certificate (‘sedula’) for the current year
For non-individuals, the following additional documents are required:
1. For Corporation - SEC Registration , Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
For Partnership - Articles of Partnership and By-Laws
For Sole Proprietorship - DTI Registration , Business Name
2. Corporate Secretary's Certificate / Board Resolution
3. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) / Audited Financial Statement
4. Community Tax Certificate ("sedula") for the current year
All completed documents must be submitted for processing and approval to our Strategic Asset Management and Sales office at
Ground Floor, BPI Buendia Center
360 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City 1209
To download the forms, Click here
For real estate brokers’ applications outside of Metro Manila, you may visit our Provincial Offeicers at BFSB Retail Loan Center.
Our Sales Support Documentation Team shall be notifying you of your approved accreditation and to proceed with the signing of the Broker’s Agreement. After which, you will then be part of our exclusive and valued broker-partners and sell Buena Mano properties.
Buena Mano Brokers Commissions and Other Incentives
As a broker-partner of the Buena Mano sales team, we give out commissions on booked referrals. On top of the commissions, we also offer annual rewards and recognitions. To know more about it, please feel free to call our Marketing Officer ( (02)580-3111 ) and/or Customer Care Desk ( (02)580-3158 )
Ready to look for a property?
Search our property listings now! Click here
Need to get in touch with our Sales Advisors? Click here