REAL ESTATE SEALED BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS [ click to read ]
1. Sale is on an “AS IS-WHERE IS” basis.
2. Bidders should make reasonable examination of property title/s and tax declaration/s and inspection of the physical condition and location of the properties. It is best to contact the specific Sales Advisors indicated on the properties listed for further queries.
3. Buyers should make a bid through the online submission platform as indicated on www.buenamano.ph from November 14, 2022, at 9:00:00AM to December 1, 2022, at 9:00:00AM. The official time indicated on the online registry will serve as our official time of receipt of the bids.
4. The Bank shall not accept bids beyond the defined cut-off date and time.
5. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw the Property/ies at any time before the deadline for submission of bids.
6. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all offers at its sole discretion, waive any defects or informality on the offers received and accepts the most advantageous to the Seller but does not guarantee that any award shall be made.
It is expected from buyers to conduct due diligence including the actual physical inspection of the property prior to submitting a bid.