1. I am interested in a Buena Mano property and I want to know more. How do I get in touch with the Buena Mano Sales Team or one of your Sales Advisors.?
You can reach us thru our Customer Hotline at +63(2)8580-3158 or email us at [email protected] You can also visit our Makati Main Office with business address at Ground Floor BPI Buendia Center Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City 1209; or any of our provincial office (Official business days/hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am-5.30pm).
For our complete SAMS directory, click here
Visit your chosen property from 8:30am to 5:30pm, weekdays, ( or contact first our Sales Advisers ). Most of our properties have caretakers who can assist you during your visit (except for condos and vacant subdivision lots which are under the watch of the respective condo/subdivision homeowners’ association). For condos, you have to coordinate first with our office on where to get the keys for your easy access.
Just a word of advice... Since our properties sell fast, we advise you to call us first before your scheduled visit just to check the important details of the property and if it is still available for sale. You can also verify from us on the best way to get to the property.
2. I have made my choice, how do I purchase a property?
If you choose a particular Buena Mano property and have already decided to buy, submit to us your Offer to Purchase right away!
All offers must be submitted via our online submission platform. The time reflected on our automated registry will serve as the official time of our receipt of your offer.
Please note that even when an Offer is duly submitted, this is on a ‘first-come, first-served’ and ‘as-is, where-is’ basis, and still subject to the property’s availability. All Offers received are also subject to Management’s final approval.
NO RESERVATION FEE REQUIRED UPON SUBMISSION OF OFFER TO PURCHASE!
3. What do you mean by the ‘first-come, first-served’ policy?
‘First-come, first-served’ is our service policy whereby all Offers to Purchase are attended to in the order that they are received without other biases and preferences. This policy shall apply only to received Offers which are equal to or higher than our asking price/selling price.
4. What do you mean by the ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’ policy?
‘As-is, where-is,’ pertains to the existing physical, documentation, and legal conditions of our properties at the time of submission of a buyer’s Offer to Purchase. As it is also our service commitment to fully disclose all material property information to every property buyer, we strongly encourage you to visit and inspect your property of choice. Strategic Asset Management and Sales ( SAMS ) and your Buena Mano Sales Team, to the best of our knowledge, is not aware of any lien, encumbrance, or other hidden technical/legal conditions or defects affecting our properties other than those disclosed (if any). By submitting your formal Offers, all buyers therefore confirm to assume responsibility for such special concerns and will forever relieve SAMS and your Buena Mano Sales Team for any actual or perceived loss, damages, and/or other subsequent liability arising from the sale.
5. What are Green Tags, Yellow Tags, and Red Tags?
Green Tags, Yellow Tags, and Red Tags are the official branding/classification for our Buena Mano properties for sale (our properties are color-coded for your easy reference):
a. GREEN TAG properties are real estate properties already cleared with Titles and Tax Declarations duly consolidated / transferred under the name of the bank which foreclosed the property/ies with its authorize caretakers, particularly those with improvements and can be visited anytime.
b. YELLOW TAG properties are real estate properties with any of the following "special concerns". Titles and/or Tax declarations are still in process of transfer to the bank which foreclosed the property/ies; or Titles are already under the name of the bank but the properties are still occupied by the former owners, tenants or illegal occupants; or there are property documents that still need to be updated.
c. RED TAG properties are real estate properties specifically with pending court cases (under litigation) filed by either the previous owners against the bank or 3rd party claimants. Titles of these properties are either with legal annotations, adverse claims, or lis pendens. Interested party is directed to verify status of the case/s from the court/s.
Browse our property listings now! Click here
6. Aside from real estate properties, what are your other properties for sale? Do you also sell cars? How about property leases?
Yes, we sell repossessed vehicles involving a variety of brands and series. Our Buena Mano Auto Sales Team conducts regular monthly car sales for these cars. On occasions, we also offer great deals on chattels, machineries, and equipment.
For more details and listings, please contact our Auto Sales Advisors Click here
We also lease out select office and business spaces located in key commercial areas nationwide.
For our listings of properties for lease and your other lease inquiries, Click here
7. What are the payment modes available when I purchase a Buena Mano property?
Payment schemes for your property purchase may be:
• Bank Loan/Financing - Through BPI or BPI Direct BanKO, Inc., A Savings Bank
- Terms are subject to separate credit approval by the lending bank
8. What are the related taxes and fees that go with a real estate transaction?
Once you submit an Offer to our Customer Care Desk, you will be informed if your offer has been accepted. A Letter Advise containing the terms and conditions of the sale (with the following information) shall be sent to you:
a. Selling Price
b. Property Address/Description
c. Schedule of payment/s to complete the purchase price
After you sign the Letter Advise, which signifies that you agree with all the terms and conditions of the sale, you must send us an originally signed copy for our official files and as our basis to reserve the property for you until you pay the minimum Ten Percent (10%) Earnest Money on or before the date stated therein. If the Earnest Money is not paid on the due date, then the property will be offered to other interested buyers.
The following are the related taxes and fees due to the National Government of the
Philippines in a real estate transaction:
STANDARD POLICY ON PAYMENT OF TAXES AND INCIDENTAL FEES:
· Government may impose other taxes and fees that are not covered by the above schedule.
· Computations of taxes and fees are not final and are subject to change based on government-mandated rates or BIR rulings or computations prevailing or applied during the registration of the documents covering the transaction.
· CWT computed using the Selling Price shall be for the account of the Seller. However, any amount of CWT that maybe due that is in excess of the CWT determined using the Selling Price as basis shall be for buyer's account.
· The Documentary Stamp Tax, Transfer Tax, Registration Fee, IT Fee and other sales related fees and charges are for the account of the Buyer.
· Transfer Tax should be paid within 60 days from date of notarization of Deed of Absolute Sale.
· Registration Fee – graduated rate based on the Selling Price.
9. I am a licensed real estate broker, how do I become an accredited Buena Mano broker to be able to sell your properties?
We are most happy to welcome you to be part of our Buena Mano Accredited Brokers. However, you must first submit and comply with our broker’s accreditation requirements so we can immediately process your accreditation.
For more information, please visit our Broker’s Corner Click here
10. How do I receive regular updates on your latest property offers and promos?
Please subscribe to our mailing list by emailing us at [email protected] Or visit us at our Makati Main Office with business address at Ground Floor BPI Buendia Center Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City 1209; or any of our provincial offices (Official business days/hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am-5.30pm). Please also regularly visit our website for the latest promos, featured properties and Broker's and marketing events.