BMABB NATIONWIDE AUTO RETAIL SALE - MARCH 2021
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE IS" Basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed regardless of where the unit is physically located.
- It should be clearly indicated in the OTB where the vehicle is specifically located (ex. BMABB Makati, BMABB Lipa etc).
- BMABB retail sale sealed bidding will be held from March 22 to 29, 2021.
- Bids will be accepted starting March 22, 2021 from 8:30am until March 29, 2021 at 4:30pm.
- No bid below asking price.
- Buyers should make a bid using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form. All bid offers should be sealed in an envelope and should be dropped to our official bid box located either in SAMS Main Office at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City or at our Buena Mano Auto BestBuys Provincial Business Centers. Bidders must indicate on the envelop the following words: "Auto Bid".
- All bid offers should be “time-stamped” by SAMS Customer Care Desk personnel or the authorized SAMS personnel in our provincial offices to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box.
- Nationwide opening of bids is on March 30, 2021 starting at 08:45AM. Announcement of winners will be on or before the following day, March 31, 2021.
- Highest bidder wins. If highest bidder does not push thru, sale will be awarded to 2nd highest bidder, and so on (until the last valid bidder).
- On top of Information Sheet/s and identification cards, winning bidders, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment) within 7 banking days upon notice. Failure to provide these documents will mean non-compliance and the Bank will be free to award the unit/s to the next highest bidder.
- COE/Payslip/ BIR Form 2316
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificates and Pension Documents(SSS or GSIS)
- See list at the back of the Buyer's Information Sheet
- Buyers who back out from their winning bids will be blacklisted.
- No discount will be given during this period.
- In case of a tie, a rebidding will be held.