GUIDELINES for SALE ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED on November 13, 2019 onwards
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE IS" Basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed regardless of where the car/unit is physically located.
- It should be clearly indicated in the OTB where the car is specifically located (ex. BMABB Chino Roces, BMABB Lipa etc).
- OTBs will be accepted on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED” basis where offered price is equal to or higher than the asking price.
- Offers will be accepted from 8:30am up to 4:00pm starting November 13, 2019
- All duly signed OTBs shall be sent directly thru:
- Email scanned copy of OTB only to Buena Mano official email address firstname.lastname@example.org (File should not exceed the file size limit up to 2MB); or
- Fax to Buena Mano fax line at (02) 8580-3126; or
- (NOTE: All OTBs received via email or fax will be acknowledged in order of the date and time receipt)
- Submit hard copy to Buena Mano Customer Care Desk at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City. All OTBs should be “time-stamped” by SAMS Customer Care Desk personnel to confirm the date and time of receipt.
- Units with 2 or more OTBs received shall be subject to an on the spot bidding where the buyer who offers the highest price/bid will be awarded the unit
- Confirmed buyers will be contacted the following day from date receipt of OTB
- Confirmed buyers, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment)
- EMPLOYED (submit any two)
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificate
- Pension Documents ( SSS / GSIS )
- See list at the back of Buyer's Information Sheet