GUIDELINES for AUTO RETAIL SALE VIA SEALED BIDDING on October 12, 2020 to October 20, 2020
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE IS" Basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed regardless of where the vehicle is physically located.
- It should be clearly indicated in the OTB where the car is specifically located (ex. Makati, Lipa, etc.)
- Retail Sale sealed bidding will be held from October 12 - 20, 2020
- Bids will be accepted starting October 12, 2020 from 9:00am until October 20, 2020 at 9:00am.
- No bid below asking price.
- Buyers should make a bid using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form. All bid offers should be sealed in an envelope and should be dropped into our official bid box located either in SAMS Main Office at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City Desk or at our Buena Mano Auto BestBuys Provincial Business Centers.
- All bid offers should be “time-stamped” by SAMS Customer Care Desk personnel or the authorized SAMS personnel in our provincial offices to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box.
- Opening of bids is on October 20, 2020 starting at 10:00am. Declaration of winners is on the same day.
- Highest bidder wins. If highest bidder does not push thru, sale will be awarded to 2nd highest bidder, and so on (until the last valid bidder).
- Winning bidders, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment).
- EMPLOYED (submit any two)
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificate
- Pension Documents ( SSS / GSIS )
- See list at the back of Buyer's Information Sheet
- Buyers who back out from their winning bids will be blacklisted
- No discount will be given during this period
- In case of a tie, a rebidding will be held.