SALE VIA FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE IS" Basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available unit listed regardless of where the unit is physically located. Only OTB will be the required document for submission to email@example.com . All other documents will be requested by Sales Officer during the processing of the sales, following existing Buena Mano and Bank policies.
- OTBs will be accepted on a “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED” basis where offered price is at least equal to the asking price. No offer below Buena Mano’s asking price.
- All completely and correctly signed OTBs shall be sent directly to Buena Mano by:
- Emailing a scanned copy of OTB to Buena Mano official email address firstname.lastname@example.org (File should not exceed the file size limit up to 2MB). Only emails sent to this mailbox will be accepted.
- Offers will be accepted following starting February 20, 2021
- The time registered in the email@example.com email will be considered as the official time and date of receipt of the OTB.
- Head-Office Customer Care (HO CCD) will validate the OTBs and will render disposition whether the OTB was completely and correctly filled out. All those with deficiencies will be returned back to the sender. Note that the official date and time of receipt of the OTB will be the date and time we receive via official email the revised/completed form.
- Confirmed buyers, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment):
- EMPLOYED (submit any two)
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificate
- Pension Documents ( SSS / GSIS )
- See list at the back of Buyer's Information Sheet
OFFER TO BUY