GUIDELINES for AUTO LOT SALE via Sealed Bidding on May 18 - 26, 2020
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE-IS" basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed for each LOT.
- It should be clearly indicated in the OTB where the LOT is specifically located (ex. BMABB Chino Roces, BMABB Lipa, etc.)
- Lot Sale sealed bidding will be held from May 18 to May 26, 2020.
- Bids will be accepted starting from May 18, 2020 at 8:30AM until May 26, 2020 at 10:00AM.
- No bid below asking price.
- Buyers can make a bid using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form. All bid offers should be sealed in an envelope and should either be sent to SAMS Main Office located at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City or at our BM Auto Best Buys Provincial Retail Offices.
- All bid offers should be "time-stamped" by SAMS authorized personnel to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box.
- Nationwide opening of bids is on May 26, 2020 starting at 10:30AM.
- Highest bidder wins. If highest bidder does not push thru, sale will be awarded to 2nd highest bidder.
- Winning bidders, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment).
- EMPLOYED (submit any two)
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificate
- Pension Documents ( SSS / GSIS )
- See list at the back of Buyer's Information Sheet
- Buyers who back out from their winning bids will be blacklisted.
- No discount will be given during this period.
- In case of a tie, a rebidding will be held.