GUIDELINES for ON THE SPOT SALE and TAKE ALL LOT SALE:
1. All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE IS" Basis.
2. Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed regardless of where the car/unit is physically located. However, it should be clearly indicated in the offer where the car is specifically located (ex. BMABB Chino Roces, BMABB Lipa etc).
3. Retail and Lot Sale bidding will be held from June 3-7, 2019
Bids will be accepted starting June 3, 2019 from 8:30am until June 7, 2019 at 5:30pm
- No bid below asking price
- Buyers can make a bid using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form. All bid offers should be sealed in an envelope and should be sent to SAMS Main Office located at G/F BPI Buendia Center Building, #360 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- All bid offers should be “time-stamped” by SAMS Customer Care Desk personnel to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box
- Declaration of winning bidder is on June 10, 2019 at 10:00am
- Highest bidder pays the second highest bid amount. Should there be no 2nd highest bid, payment will be equivalent to the Minimum Bid Price (Amount to be paid should not be lower than the published price)
- Buyers who back out from their winning bids will be blacklisted
- No discount will be given during this period
- In case of a tie, a rebidding will be held
4. Starting June 11 onwards, OTBs will be accepted on a “First come, First served” basis where offered price is equal to or higher than the asking price.
- All OTBs shall be submitted/hand carried at the start of business hours (08:30 am) to the BM Auto Best Buys offices nearest you
RETAIL BIDDING LISTINGS
TAKE ALL LOT SALE LISTING