BUENA MANO AUTO BESTBUYS NATIONWIDE
AUTO LOT SALE VIA SEALED BIDDING
- All units sold on an "AS IS-WHERE-IS" basis.
- Buyers should make an offer using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form for all available cars listed for each LOT.
- It should be clearly indicated in the OTB where the LOT is specifically located (ex. BMABB Chino Roces, BMABB Lipa, etc.)
- Lot Sale sealed bidding will be held from February 17 to February 26, 2021.
- Bids will be accepted starting from February 17, 2021 at 8:30:00 AM until February 26, 2021 at 4:00:00 PM.
- No bid below asking price.
- Buyers can make a bid using the official Offer to Buy (OTB) form. All bid offers should be sealed in an envelop and should either be dropped to bid box located in SAMS Main Office at G/F BPI Buendia Center, #360 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City or at our Buena Mano Auto BestBuys Provincial Retail Offices. Bidders must indicate on the envelop the following words: "Auto Bid".
- All bid offers should be "time-stamped" by SAMS authorized personnel to confirm the date and time of receipt before bidder places it into the sealed drop box.
- Nationwide opening of bids is on March 1, 2021 starting at 08:45 AM. Announcement of winners will be on or before March 3, 2021.
- Highest bidder wins. If highest bidder does not push thru, sale will be awarded to 2nd highest bidder, and so on.
- On top of Information Sheet/s and identification cards, winning bidders, and their spouses, will be asked to provide the following documents prior to payment (no requirements means no payment) within 7 banking days upon notice. Failure to provide these documents will mean non-compliance and the Bank will be free to award the unit/s to the next highest bidder.
- EMPLOYED (submit any two)
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- BIR Form 1701
- Bank Certificate
- Pension Documents ( SSS / GSIS )
- See list at the back of Buyer's Information Sheet
- ( Note: Additional documents might be required in compliance with regulatory policies. )
- Buyers who back out from their winning bids will be blacklisted.
- No discount will be given during this period.
- In case of a tie, a rebidding will be held.